View Single Post
Old 06-13-2023, 12:08 PM   #193
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Mixed grip?

Nope, double OH. I've been scared of mixed grip after seeing so many bicep tears because of it. When I went to pull off the floor it was just a pop pop pop in my left shoulder.

Doc wouldn't operate on it. He said it's a really rare injury and he only knew one surgeon that had even fixed one before, which was all the way down in Houston. He recommended just living with it since I'm not a competitive athlete.

The bad thing is that now I'm having a lot of shoulder problems now because of imbalance between push and pull. I have to make a conscious effort to keep my left shoulder retracted back and down in almost every motion I do. If I let it drift up or forward, it catches and crackles.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.