View Single Post
Old 06-12-2023, 05:57 PM   #186
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Go to the 22:00 min mark in this video and start listening and you will realize pretty much everything you believe about carbs and fat is wrong along with many long held beliefs in what types of diets and training burn more fat etc....

Its fairly technical and I've re-listened to many parts of it but I find it fascinating. Dr. Galpin trains a lot of profession athletes along a wide spectrum of sports along with teaching at Cal State Fullerton.

Edit: It does however explain why so many different types of diets and exercise programs are effective.
This is some really good info. Have to take it in chunks, as it is very in-depth, but I will be following this podcast. Thank you for sharing.
mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.