View Single Post
Old 06-12-2023, 04:25 PM   #184
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Finished on schedule yesterday. Didn't miss a workout for 90 days and did the diet. 204lbs on 3/13/23 to 182 yesterday. Put on quite a bit of muscle. Before/after pics are dramatic. Before is honestly frightening, after is pretty shredded.

No injuries until I tweaked my knee with 10 days left, but not badly enough to miss a workout.

So freaking ready to pig out. Not a single bite of pizza or ice cream for 3 months. Lived on chicken breasts, steamed veggies, turkey sandwiches, salads, energy bars, and an Outshine fruit popsicle if I had to have a sugar fix. Gates Extra Hot sauce on the chicken every night was the only thing that kept me from going nuts.

Now I can coast for awhile. Maintaining is a lot easier than getting there.
Post pics, you sexy bitch.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.