View Single Post
Old 06-12-2023, 04:16 PM   #183
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Just finished the first 30 days of my latest P90X 3-month body reset. Doing the diet too. Eating mainly chicken breasts and steamed veggies.

I'm just a hair over 6 ft and I've dropped from 204 to 193 so far, and that's with a little added muscle. In the past the weight has really started coming off in days 30-90, so I feel like I'm headed in the right direction. That's also when most of the muscle-building happened.

Hoping to drop about 25 more while putting on about 10 more lbs of muscle. Went from 203 to 178 the last time I did the full 90 days with the diet, so that's what I'm using for a benchmark this time.
Finished on schedule yesterday. Didn't miss a workout for 90 days and did the diet. 204lbs on 3/13/23 to 182 yesterday. Put on quite a bit of muscle. Before/after pics are dramatic. Before is honestly frightening, after is pretty shredded.

No injuries until I tweaked my knee with 10 days left, but not badly enough to miss a workout.

So freaking ready to pig out. Not a single bite of pizza or ice cream for 3 months. Lived on chicken breasts, steamed veggies, turkey sandwiches, salads, energy bars, and an Outshine fruit popsicle if I had to have a sugar fix. Gates Extra Hot sauce on the chicken every night was the only thing that kept me from going nuts.

Now I can coast for awhile. Maintaining is a lot easier than getting there.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote