View Single Post
Old 06-12-2023, 11:47 AM   #13547
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Looking at starting a long term position in Disney, DIS, in my ROTH. I mostly hold index funds not I will keep about 10 individual stock positions open too.

Anyone else keep some long term holds on individual stocks and what are your main ones?
Take a long look at BERK.B it won't have the growth potential if DIS but you can't go wrong following the Buffet money machine. I don't own it as I'm a sucker for the TSLA,AMZN,AAPL but I will probably buy some when I decide to quit gambling

But then again it's really an ETF so you may not be interested
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.