View Single Post
Old 06-03-2023, 01:16 PM   #156
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaski View Post
I urinated at the Simi Valley Wal-Mart this morning.

The restroom was relatively clean, I would give it about a 6.5 out of 10. I didn't notice anything erroneous...like a random pubic hair on the wall for example.

When I was mid stream, I noticed an individual flushed in one of the stalls. I'm assuming it was a #2, as there was a faint odor of feces in the air. Also, this individual neglected to wash their hands. Obviously, if that was an employee it would be contrary to company policy...but most likely it was a customer. I'm hoping I didn't finger any product that he touched with his unsanitary hands.

Otherwise it was a relatively good experience. There was some random graffiti etched into the urinal. I really don't understand why you would mark your gang territory on a urinal or toilet, but then again I'm not in a street gang.

Wal-Mart
255 Cochran St
Simi Valley, CA 93065
Thank u for the review
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote