View Single Post
Old 06-03-2023, 06:31 AM   #1594
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
We just won a SB. It’ll be fine however. I’m less convinced than you are that our WR room is fine and enough to win a SB, but it comes down more to Mahomes playing at an MVP level than anything else. And perhaps we’re just gonna survive doing that again.
Well, what is Mahomes's "mean"? I mean, it's pretty much MVP level play for anyone else. At this point, he's seen everything there is to see. There's no silver bullet defense. He's just different than anyone else. I don't see any big drop off regression.

It's a young WR room, but I trust Veach and I trust this staff. If ONE of the young trio hit, we're good. If TWO hit we're gold. If all THREE hit, this is the best team anyone has ever seen as I'm pretty bullish on this defense.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote