Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2023, 04:16 PM   #4062
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
I don't get the entire premise of these movies. These idiots go from car racing thieves to international spies? What the hell is that all about?
Hah, yeah, it’s absurd.

The Fast and the Furious: they were stealing DVDs
2 Fast 2 Furious: they took down a drug smuggler
Tokyo Drift: high school love triangle
Fast and Furious: they took down an international drug smuggler
Fast Five: they robbed a Brazilian politician for millions

And that’s about where my knowledge of the series stops. To this day, I still enjoy each and every one of those listed, but couldn’t tell you a ****ing thing about any of them past the fifth one.

Well, in one of them they drive a super car between skyscrapers in Dubai. I do remember that lol

I also find it hilarious that Tokyo Drift, which is pretty universally hated, is still the purest racing movie of the bunch.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.