Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2023, 11:21 AM   #4059
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I still think her face looks like a Disney character come to life. The proportions are just weird.

It was jarring and distracting even in a commercial for the movie.

Then again, movie wasn't made for me and I don't suspect my kids are gonna give a shit. I just think she looks like something a bad AI would draw.
Her eyes are super wide-set. It’s weird, though I have seen some pics of her where she looks pretty.

Sort of like that Anya Taylor Johnson or whatever her name is. The white chick from Last Night in Soho, Split and The Menu. Generally she looks weird af but sometimes she is pretty cute in an odd way.

Anyway, Halle Bailey’s sister Chloe has a bit more traditional look. Neither are really all that.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.