View Single Post
Old 05-26-2023, 12:31 PM   #209
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I don't have any red goggles on. I've complimented the hell out of burrow. Josh Allen even when he was getting negged. Hurts when critics tried to downplay his super bowl performance. I don't see it with Lamar. He hasn't progressed as a passer, sulks when things go sideways, arguably quit on a playoff team to save himself for a big contract. A lot of his success has been built around a dominant running game and his success faded when the defense didn't make stops and forced the offense to open up. So yeah, the idea that receivers are going to fix that system whose cap will struggle to keep the defense and run blocking together seems suspect.

The Ravens have a new OC who wants to throw. I think you should reserve the condemnation of Lamar for after this season.

He's definitely out of excuses though, it's on him now.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.