Thread: Electronics I need a new phone
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2023, 01:49 PM   #10
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Depending on your carrier, they'll likely give you a considerable trade-in value for your existing S21. You could probably get a S23 for practically nothing. Check your carrier. I'd also recommend the Pixel 7A if you're happy with Android. The S23 is a better phone overall, but it's like double the price of the 7A, and the extra features might not be worth it to somebody who only uses their phone for simple stuff.
A lot of people only use their phone for calls, text, intermittent web browsing, and TAKING PHOTOS. The reason why I emphasize that is that the Google Pixel series has some very compelling camera/photo functions. The "magic eraser" is actually pretty freaking cool.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.