Thread: Electronics I need a new phone
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2023, 12:23 PM   #6
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
If you're used to a standard profile phone, I wouldn't recommend a folding phone of any kind. When closed, they're noticeably narrower than a "regular" smart phone and it makes everyday tasks like texting more difficult. More often than not, fold users end up having to unfold their phone for everything and it loses its convenience factor. If you really want a bigger screen, get a tablet.

As for what type of phone you SHOULD get, if you're set on Android/Google, as Blake said, Google released a couple of phones yesterday, one of which is the very affordable Pixel 7a. Samsung does make a great phone as well but you probably already know that after using the S21.

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend anything other than those two. There are other phone manufacturers for sure but Samsung and Google are much better at support the OS long term, especially when it comes to security patching and the like.
What is the current model of the phone i have now? The s23? I don't use this thing for that much to be honest. Paying bills, some video streaming, sports betting and playing online poker at work.

It amazes me how these things always seem to fail right around payoff time... but im sure that's just coincidence.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.