View Single Post
Old 05-11-2023, 10:49 AM   #241
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ View Post
I guess I don't really understand why people think he's going to be amazing. He has no shooting or offensive ability other than dunking lobs. He will be a nice player for defense and rebounds, but if you need a guy who can rim protect and dunk lobs, there will always be plenty of guys who can do that every year in the portal. It hurts our depth possibly this year, but I find it hard to believe next year we can't recruit another guy out of the portal who will match Jr year Udeh unless he has an absolutely unprecedented rise on offense which we have no reason to believe will happen.
Probably just because we’ve seen so many bigs develop into All Americans under Self after just showing flashes as freshmen.

That said, it sucks but doesn’t change my opinion of this team too much as long as we land Mgbako.

Udeh and Dickinson probably wouldn’t see the floor together too much, and Dickinson is clearly better right now.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.