View Single Post
Old 05-04-2023, 03:40 PM   #209
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
I'm a drummer and Simon Phillips happens to be one of my favorites. Here is on The Michael Schenker Group record in 1980. This is a good song.

Funny.

I usually mostly talk about my collection in terms of how much of their catalog I have. With Priest, Sabbath, Dio - I have their entire collections through all the lineup changes and everything. One of those I've never mentioned is the Scorpions. I have almost everything they've done with the exception of some of the later stuff.

But I also have a ton of albums in a 2nd tier where I just prefer certain lineups. For example, I really like Motorhead best with Eddie. I have a boxed set of the UFO Chrysalis years. Everything they did with Michael Schenker. He's one of my favorite guitarists.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote