View Single Post
Old 05-04-2023, 10:38 AM   #200
On one quarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Put me squarely in the overarching "Heavy Metal" category. I looked at the list of songs/albums and I see Priest and Sabbath a bunch of times. I see Dio, Ozzy, and Motorhead. Yeah, unlike politics in this country, I can say I squarely identify with one group.

Speaking of maps, what is your favorite "birthplace"? Obviously, mine is Birmingham, UK since that's where both Sabbath and Priest started.
London - Hendrix, Maiden, Deep Purple, T-Rex, Cream/Clapton, Bananarama, Bowie, Foghat, Queen, Motorhead.

that mapofmetal has me feeling stunted. I either admit I like Glam Metal or I get stuck in the 70s. Visual Kei? yeah... I can ****s with that
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote