View Single Post
Old 05-02-2023, 04:04 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch View Post
When your draft decision is a perennial all-pro or a rotational guy that should be able to do roughly what Frank Clark does, maybe worse....Veach let me down here.

We are spoiled on high level TE play. That's fine. We figure a 1,200 yard 20 TD TE is just replacement value. Last spot on the team to ever worry about. I can't agree. But the die is cast and we're now heading into an era of unspoiled TE play. I don't look forward to it but we have a lot of it ahead of us. Decades of it. Didn't have to happen but we wanted it.

Veach rolled the dice in his younger days. Now he's clinching them in his fist to make sure no one can get those dice out of his hands. We used to have a guy at the helm ready to take risks to prove himself. Now he takes risks to not have to prove himself. It was a subtle transition indeed.

Just one observer's observation.
You fill the holes you actually have, man. Not fill holes that could possibly maybe happen.

You draft a TE first overall if you want, and he's going to be TE2, and Kelce's going to get most of the targets. Meanwhile, you've got holes at DE, WR, OT to and without an all-pro sitting there blocking the path to playing time.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.