View Single Post
Old 04-25-2023, 01:56 PM   #252
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
****in ragarms
I don’t know…every year I think they’re going to blow it out their ass, then they make the wc or maybe, possibly win the division, then get the shit blown out of them. Then mo himhaws around and talks out of his ass and then they do it all over again.
It’s like back when Carl Peterson was gm for the chiefs.
Scrape the whole damn front office…if the owner doesn’t want to compete, **** him. Forget them until they do.
That’s the cardinal way
sec
What I don't understand is that a decade ago the Cardinals were WELL ahead of the curve on the velocity revolution. They were doing nothing but taking guys with big fastballs and good frames with the belief that the velocity would play even if the rest of the rough edges never fully rounded off.

By and large, it served them well.

They realized one year that they had one guy in the entire system (Isringhausen was the guy) who could throw 95+ and they set about completely changing their pitching approach.

Now they're back to having nobody that can throw 95 again and they're puzzled why the pitching is inconsistent as hell. Fellas, its because you have to be REALLY precise at 92 mph and you're asking guys who just aren't that good to pull that off.

I just don't understand how a team that is a few years removed from being able to throw 96 on top of 96 at teams is suddenly leaning on Gio Gallegos and Drew Verhagen to go out there and trick guys. Meanwhile Thompson throws 97 from the left side and gets mostly mopup duty.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote