Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek Picard
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2023, 11:49 AM   #1008
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
Have seen a few clips on YouTube; not going to pay for the privilege of seeing this. It looks pretty good. One thing that I noticed is that the NG crew sure seems to have gotten old FAST. I guess that's just because the last three decades of my life have gone by much faster than the first three did.

If it ever ends up on Amazon Prime, the last season along with the TOS prequel series will be on my watch list.
You can get a free month of Paramount Plus with code STALLONE.

If you search, you can nearly get free months perpetually as they add new codes fairly frequently.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.