View Single Post
Old 04-21-2023, 11:10 AM   #215
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
And then he gets to go play for whoever he wants and that team is only on the hook for league min. I know he’s washed but I’d take a flyer on that.
If you'd take a flyer on this guy, you don't realize HOW washed he is.

I have never seen a Statcast page this bad before.

He does nothing well. No velocity, no spin, no command, can't miss bats, can't coax soft contact.

He's...tall. That's it. That's literally the only thing he does that isn't in the bottom 20% of baseball. Be tall.

I don't think he can regularly get outs in AA at this point. This guy is as done as they get.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.