View Single Post
Old 04-20-2023, 05:20 PM   #36
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound333 View Post
I think the cost is close to the same according to the buildings and grounds people at the HS I work for. The main reason I don't see them going away from HS is that when its grass, you can't use the field except for the 4-5 home games a year. They wouldn't even let the middle school use the field for games. Had to look good on Friday or the public would email complaints all Fall.

Now its used pretty much everyday.
I was told-the cost to water, maintain, fertilize, mow, cover....is about the same as turf.

Plus, one football game on a wet field ruins grass for the other teams and the rest of the season. Only need one field for soccer, lacrosse, all JV and Varsity sports.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.