View Single Post
Old 04-19-2023, 10:57 AM   #63
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Someone said it in another thread, but I'll bet the NFL puts in rules against this kind of thing eventually.

It's an incredible leg up in scouting to see how a receiver can jive with your QB specifically. Right now we're doing it because nobody says we can't, so good for us.

But I'll bet the NFL puts in some really stupid pre-draft offseason crap soon. Like, team personnel can work together with college prospects provided representatives from other teams are there, therefore terming it a "private workout day" or some shit.

I hope they don't, because I don't see any other teams or QBs getting this kind of one-on-one with college WRs.

Mahomes is such an incredible guy, man.
I could see the NFL restricting this to the team's onsite facilities for liability/risk management purposes.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.