View Single Post
Old 04-12-2023, 12:04 PM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
My goal is both to lose weight AND put on muscle. Totally naturally, I would never do 'roids. I'm not even using a recovery drink or any protein supplements. Just eating clean food with lots of protein. Chicken breasts, turkey, and for snacks unsalted nuts.

I've very fortunately been blessed with a fast metabolism, so as long as I'm working out daily and not eating pints of ice cream every night along with other crap like chips and pizzas I lose weight pretty easily. If I fast while still drinking water I lose 2-4 lbs in 24 hours.

Like I mentioned in the first post, the only other time I've done P90X with the full diet I went from 203 to 178 while getting noticeably bigger. At least an inch on biceps, bigger shoulders, chest, and legs. I figure I put on 10 lbs of muscle at least. So simple math would suggest I lost ~35 lbs of fat when I lost 25 lbs the first time I did the workouts along with the diet. That absolutely blew my mind because I wasn't completely disgusting-looking at 203.

That’s awesome man. Keep getting it!
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote