Thread: Life Old People Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2023, 09:38 AM   #131
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
I knew I was old whenever I stopped recognizing songs on the "old school lunch hour" that played old school hip-hop.

I just realized that the radio station I listen to now would be considered an "oldies" station to my son. I remember when the 50s-60s were considered oldies.
I find it amazing. When I was a kid my parents were listening to big bands and shit from the 40's. I never listened to that when I grew up. But my kids (and grandkids now) still listen to the same stuff I did from the 70's and 80's. But don't ask me about anything out in the last 20 years, I won't have a clue.
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote