Thread: Computers Youtube.TV
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 04:55 PM   #205
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
why is it a scam? You dont have to select anything. And better than DirecTV and other providers, you're not tied into any contract when you do sign up or add on any of the premium channels. You can walk away at any time (and no equipment to return by 'x' date or a massive surcharge, etc. etc. etc.).

I'll never go back to cable or Satellite.......especially now that YouTubeTV has the NFL package.
Maybe the better word/phrase would have been it's "bullshit". Because, for me to get what cable offered (Chiefs, Royals, NHL, Science, local, NASA, bla bla bla) for $180/month, I have to a'la carte some shit together, maybe got to two different streamers, to get back to that.

I get it, this 57 different remotes is fine for some, but Apps layered on top of smart devices connected to my smart TV is hard to say is "better" because I can watch on my phone if I want to.

Perhaps JPB said it best, if you watch what going on you get this: "But who is buying ONLY ESPN, rather than ESPN + X + Y + so on?"

I bet we won't see any true a'la cart services offered that say "just the channels you want, $2 a month for each of the channels for each you want" deals. They know most of us could whittle that list down to ~10-15 channels and, well, that's not very profitable.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.