Thread: Computers Youtube.TV
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 03:57 PM   #201
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
I still wouldn't go back to cable. When I moved about a year ago they advertised a pretty good price so looked into it and forgot how many extra charges they add. Installation, fees per extra box, hell they added on something like $20 or $30 for local over-the-air channels.

And what's even on cable anymore? Comedy Central is 24/7 reruns of The Office, and most new content I see advertised is on Something+
Welp, as a recent "let's play the streaming bullshit game", after I selected the $73 basic package for YouTube TV, the next screen was a ****ing LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG list of add-ons for other channels. Again, my $180/month is down to $70/month without Google TV, but there's no ****ing way I could "a'la carte" add-on the add-ons I need to add-on to get back to what Google and/or Time Warner (before Google) offered for $180/month.

As we were sitting here watching the YouTube TV page try to up-sell us to into a monthly bill that was way above what we used to pay for Google, we just laughed and saw the scam for what it is, a scam. In the end, these people are assholes.

We'll see..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote