View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 06:41 AM   #36944
'Tis my eye!

I haven't seen this angle discussed really so I thought I would repeat a thought about Palmer's comments here...

The other thing is that in talking about Burrow, he didn’t even try to hide the “system QB” stuff. He gave credit to Burrow (and criticized Mahomes implicitly) for playing within the offense and not improvising. The thing is, we as long term fans aren’t stupid. The whole “system” argument is used to prop up guys that aren’t good enough to carry their team to a championship. If anything, he’s actually denigrating Burrow and apparently doesn’t realize it.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote