View Single Post
Old 04-10-2023, 09:51 PM   #36935
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
A total of zero people actually believe Burrow "processes better" than Pat. Zero.
Oh, there are plenty of people who believe that. DJ nailed it on the head.

Does your QB take a lot of sacks? Well, it's because he's a pocket passer, you see, and that means he processes the field better.

Reminds me of the dingus morons who still argue that Kittle is a better TE than Kelce because of his blocking. When they bring it up, they usually imply that because Kelce lines up all over the formation more often than Kittle, he's incapable or a weak blocker. That's false as ****. Kelce is probably a top 10 blocker as a TE. He just does it less often directly off the line of scrimmage.

It's even worse in the case of Burrow because there is zero ****ing way Burrow processes better than Mahomes. At least you can argue that Kittle actually is a better blocker than Kelce, but the problem is people act like the blocking is the great equalizer. It's not. It's ****ing blocking. You go ahead and take the slightly better blocker. I'll take the guy who's totally ****ing unguardable. And I didn't even bring up injuries.

Mahomes figured out the Eagles were coming on a 0 blitz so quickly that he beat Andy to the punch to call timeout when the formation was incorrect on the Skyy Moore TD. That's in spite of the Eagles running 0 blitzes the least often in the NFL that season. Mahomes knew the formation was wrong, QUICKLY processed what the coverage was going to be, and went for it anyway in a matter of seconds.

"Well, Burrow could totally do that, too!" Oh? I really ****ing doubt that.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote