View Single Post
Old 04-07-2023, 05:30 AM   #161
Veteran

PFF, couple of trades. Would not hate this. Finally have a bendy DE alongside traditional Spags requirement depth with McGuire. Brooks as versatile pass rush depth across the line. Martin as the run stuffer. DL is practically rebuilt and cheap. Morris is the developmental OT you hope makes it. We've got more depth and competition at safety and CB, probably overkill but sod it. Lastly we have WR depth with a small gadget guy and a big body in Tillman. Mitchell completes the weapons bonanza as a possible McKinnon replacement who might transition to WR.

I miss the chance to take a TE, which I might regret, and I've overloaded in some positions so may end up with good players on the PS, but I can live with it. I've chosen to punt longer term issues like LB and IOL down the line.

36. Felix Anudike-Uzomah, DE
66. Nathaniel Dell, WR
77. Cedric Tillmam, WR
95. Wanya Morris, OT
105. Isaiah McGuire, DE
122. Karl Brooks, DE/DT
134. Anthony Johnson, S
166. Keaton Mitchell, RB
178. Cory Trice, CB
249. Brodric Martin, DT
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote