Thread: Other Sports The Fishing Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2023, 03:02 PM   #3160
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan63 View Post
I fished some farm ponds on Monday with Dad, wife, and daughter. We caught over 20 largemouth bass total, cleaning 11. Biggest was 2 1/2 pounds. It was a great day to fish. The water was fairly muddy, but I've seen much worse. They were still pretty light in color and the bite was kind of light. Fish tacos that night were AMAZING!!!

Ha. Way to go. This reminds me of as a kid we got to fish a farmers pond out by Medicine Lodge it was drying up so the farmer said catch all we can and we were making a game not to catch fish and we would catch them without bait. We caught over 20 that we took home to fry. What a badass day that was. Never had a day like that again. We were throwing in hooks and reeling in as fast as we could and still catch them lol

It's sad though when farm ponds dry up.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote