Thread: Other Sports The Fishing Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2023, 02:01 PM   #3159
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Ever tried a floating turtle trap?

We used to make them out of 2x4's. Just make a frame for a cube and cover all but one side with wire mesh. Then pound a few nails to the inside of the open end, pointed downward into the cube. Put some chicken livers in it and they'll crawl over the top of the cage to get in but the nails prevent them from getting back out.
I might have to make one of these with my son. Probably not as fun as plinking them with a .22

The cost of the round is about the same .22lr I think was $.06 and the .223 were like $.07. Have thousands of both, just like tearing shit up
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.