Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 10:17 PM   #349
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfindude View Post
Whatever Caitlin supposedly did or said, it was before the game was over and the winner decided. After the game was decided, Caitlin was pure class. The LSU mouth, not a good winner which is why I called her classless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey View Post
And not that I care much, but Clark does her schtick on the court during play where trash talking is supposed to occur not after the game to rub it in after they lost.
Not sure why people are moving the goal posts on this. She did things on the court...during the game...thats how the conversation started here.

When asked about it post game she didn't apologize it.

The desire to clutch pearls by some is hilarious. I mean...we are Chiefs fans...I honestly have no idea where this pedestal from some is coming from.

|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote