Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2023, 08:26 PM   #2142
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yeah, I'm not really seeing any stark diversion from what they've been doing overall for the past 2 seasons. It's evident that they're trying to tie in the other shows. Which I don't really mind since they're all so interconnected anyway. I've really enjoyed this season, and I really think we're going to have Thrawn make the screen by the end of it.

I appreciate that it's still very unclear as to the direction of the Mandalorians. The potential of uniting them and reclaiming Mandalore. I like the unknowns at this point.
how can a united Mandalore exist? This series and others streaming on Disney+ run up to revenge of the Jedi. There was no Grogu, united Mandalore etc.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote