View Single Post
Old 03-27-2023, 02:32 PM   #1405
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
I get that but he’s one of the innovative play callers in the league and was racking up AFC west titles with Alex Smith. The fact that he isn’t even in the discussion is total horseshit. Daboll gets it for turning the Giants into a slightly above average playoff team that got blown out in the postseason.
Hey, I'm 100% on your side. i think Andy will eventually be acknowledged as the best HC of all time. What he did in PHI, with no great QBs and no great WRs was ridiculous. Put nearly any other coach there with those players . . . I'd bet my house none of them have as much success as he had.

Then he comes to the AFC, and takes on the challenge of turning around the worst franchise in the NFL. And not only turns it around, but posts double-digit Ws in his first year? With Alex Smith and the no-name gang on offense outside of Jamall Charles? Goes on to post one of the highest win totals in the last ten years, five AFFCG, 3 SBs, and two SB wins?

Andy Reid is the winningest coach in Eagles and Chiefs history. His list of accomplishments is too long for me to type out here. I would've given Andy the COY after the SB. No one played a bigger role in winning than game than him. That game was a masterpiece in motion by Andy Reid.

But the fact is, the voters are going to pass Andy over most years, because of Pat and because Andy's always been very successful. They're kind of blind to it now.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote