Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek Picard
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2023, 09:59 AM   #866
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
If they really want to wow me, after saving the Federation AGAIN, Worf, Geordi and Riker take up positions as the elder statesmen, rebuilding the UFP from the ground up and showing the kids the ropes.

You can have the crew of the Titan off doing cool shit and the B-roll is the old guys back in Sector 001 pulling strings. Almost like the prequels, with half the story on Coruscant (only not shitty and no Senate), half off on Naboo and Tatooine and Genosis, etc.
Only way that would work for me would be for the youngsters to be front and center almost all of the time with Worf/Geordi/Riker barely showing up in cameos every once in a while. Maybe they hang around more in the pilot but then they get the **** out and Seven becomes the wise old leader with maybe Worf as a semi-regular. But I'd rather see Worf on his own show doing bad ass ninja spy shit.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.