Thread: Sporting KC ***Official Soccer Thread***
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2023, 07:49 PM   #187
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
You've outdone yourself. I thought you were clueless on footie but it turns out you're actually a spastic. Tuchel left Chelsea with a far better reputation than he had when he went into the club. He was hired by Bayern prematurely because he's the best manager available and they knew that if Real get knocked out of the CL he'd be lined up to get the job from Carlo.
He may have left with a better reputation, but he didn’t leave Chelsea in a better spot than when he took over. Lampard laid the foundation for that Champions League season. When the new ownership group gave Tuchel some blank checks to go out and build his own team he lost his job in less than 10 games. I guess Bayern might just be hoping he can come in and finish off another Champions League team he didn’t build, but if they give him an open checkbook in the summer window I’m gonna laugh my ass off. The regression Chelsea clearly showed in Tuchels time there should not have been a good enough resume to push Nagelsmann to the side.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.