Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek Picard
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2023, 04:53 PM   #860
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I’m gonna again be a defender of SNW here. Some of those episodes are still better anything in P3 for me, but maybe that’s because I like my Trek more traditionally episodic.

It is interesting that they’ve done a complete 180 with P3 though (and it is my understanding that they filmed S3 immediately after S2 filming was complete). It’s like they realized in the middle of S2 production that what they were doing wasn’t working and that they had to make a significant change. They’ve all but ignored the first two seasons completely. Picard not having his body anymore is about the only thing they’ve referenced from those now (and it’s now become obvious why they did so).

Picard isn't an interesting enough character to carry an entire show, and Stewart is too old to breathe the same life into the character that he used to.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.