View Single Post
Old 03-22-2023, 11:59 AM   #14
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
You mean her name, I presume?

I don't know how she could retitle it without his signature. Did she use a death certificate to somehow circumvent the transfer?

It sure seems to me like a law enforcement issue. It's fraud if she forged his signature, and if she's not related and there's no will, there's no documentation that he gave it to her. I'm sure you already know this, though.
Yeah, I just edited my post. I don't know how she managed to get the thing retitled outside of forging his name and committing fraud. And correct, there is no documentation stating he ever gave her the vehicle. In my estimation, law enforcement is dragging ass.
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote