View Single Post
Old 03-21-2023, 07:45 PM   #3025
WhatUneed2Hear

This might be my favorite year for gaming if we get all that we're supposed to.

RedFall comes out May 1st or 2nd, then Diablo 4 a month later and these are also due out this year..

The First Descendant, Arc Raiders, Nightingale, Quantum Knights, Stormgate, Synced, Lightyear Frontier, Crime Boss: Rockay City, System Shock remake, Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, Stalker 2, Starfield, Ark II, Assassins Creed: Mirage, Hades 2, Payday 3, Remnant 2, Division Heartland, Avatar : Frontiers of Pandora, Jedi Survivor and I know I'm missing a few I can't think of off the top of my head
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote