View Single Post
Old 03-21-2023, 06:08 PM   #3022
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
It's an RPG and requires a lot of min/maxing at the endgame. You could technically just put it on normal or hard and wade through stuff but the item rolls would be less than 50% on everything. Heroic you get around 75% rolls on items and Legendary you can get around 100% but it's RNG of course.

Should be fun when Massive(Division Devs) release their new Star Wars game.

That was only Heroic, this is Legendary bullet sponges lolz

I feel like that was a game I should have played but now it's probably too late. Usually if I don't start playing a multiplayer/pvp game on the day it starts, I'll never play it.

But wasn't there supposed to be a new division mmo or something like that? I definitely was interested but haven't heard anything in a while about it.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.