View Single Post
Old 03-21-2023, 04:43 PM   #3019
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Alright, I'm in. Maybe it can be my new time waster. If it's as easy to jump in and out as you say, I won't have to wait until I have a 3-hour block to get meaningful play time.
You will have to start at level 1 and play through the story but it's fun. The missions are amazing at least the first 10 or so playthroughs lolz. The missions on story difficulty are pretty easy as is most of the level 1 to 30 experience. You should be able to get the game and DLC for less than 10 bucks these days. I know Div 2 on Steam was like 8 bucks for quite a while. Enjoy it's a unique experience and one of my all time favorites. Might I also suggest Prey and the Mooncrash DLC, kind of a blend of Bioshock mixed with say Halflife 2.

Just a warning it does have Diablo style loot and can take a while to grind the best gear, it is after all an Action RPG pretty much.

Last edited by Imon Yourside; 03-21-2023 at 04:52 PM..
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote