Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek Picard
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2023, 07:20 AM   #809
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
i'll give it a whirl but after 3 abrams movies i was really tired of them digging up the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
It's definitely worth your time. It's the complete inverse of Discovery, but that really is a low bar to clear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
SNW is pretty good. Feels a lot like the original series. They even echo the original in some episodes. Pretty much my favorite ST series right now. Cannot wait for S2
This! I cant believe you haven't seen this. It's old school Trek. One episode at a time. Old school look but updated. The crew eocks and the captain is one of the best ever.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.