Thread: (RIP) Nzoner
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2023, 09:14 PM   #539
**** the Raiders

I’ll echo what others have said about what a nice service it was yesterday. Of course that is to be expected with Joe planning it all out. I started to get a little emotional while the first speaker was up but kept it under control - his video message finally got me though. The world is truly a lesser place with out him and Kathy.

It was great to have some of the gang back together again, in spite of the occasion. Seeing and catching up with some people I haven’t seen in some years and talking about the fun times we’ve had in the past helped make it a much better day. We definitely need to not go so long with out getting together. A large reason for the community aspect of this place that is the foundation of our longevity here is those real life relationships that have developed over the years. Next time let’s do it because we want to, not because we are saying goodbye to one of us.

Love you all.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 21 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote