Thread: Chiefs Drue Tranquill to Chiefs
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2023, 02:46 PM   #72
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
ANOTHER random thought.

Does this put us in a position, to, if pressed, be able to walk from Gay if he beats up more vaccuums or gets depressed? Or does it allow us to the freedom to use him as a really valuable trade asset (if needed)?

I don't want to trade Gay - just pointing out that now we seem to have a glut of talent at the position group.
I think both are much more possible now than they were at the start of the day.

I do agree with you that Gay is unlikely to be traded. What would you put the odds at? For me, barely above single digits.

But I do think the Chiefs are not going to be in a space to extend him. Tranquil's going to have a full season to audition for the role if it's there.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.