Thread: (RIP) Nzoner
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2023, 08:42 AM   #534
#RIPAce

Wow, wow, wow. I love reading these tributes.

First, his relationship with Jesus is a testimony to all of us. The peace that gives through all the things he endured is something to remember.

I also love how he redeemed the pain of his loss and combined that into his love for fellowship and created a ministry that will continue long after his passing. His L.O.S.S. organization is such a blessing to his community, and I love that he leaves that behind.

Chiefs Planet is a pretty cool place. Again, I'm sorry for those who knew Joe well. For what it's worth, I'm praying for you.
CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote