Thread: Chiefs Juju to Patriots
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023, 02:31 PM   #224
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Man! We couldn't pay JuJu $11m per year!? ...I think CP fans were expecting $15+ and would have been happy to pay that.

I do really hope that we trade for Hopkins! He's a star in his prime that will continue to be productive over the next couple years of his contract. Get it done Veach!

OBJ is out of his mind if he thinks he's getting $20m, pass.

I'd happily target Hyatt in the draft, but currently I think we need anther vet.

How about a trade for C Sutton? ...he's got size and speed, Donks are looking to unload him but apparently have a high asking price.
I think it’s fair to assume we didn’t want to pay 3/33.

Sutton, lol.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.