View Single Post
Old 03-06-2023, 01:51 PM   #58500
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
I got the first two Pfizer really early on and that’s it. I don’t regret getting them but don’t really think they made a difference for someone like me. And never really did think they were necessary for myself. Unfortunately having them is a requirement in many instances so it’s good to have it. For example, my wife saw Adele at Caesar’s while we were in Las Vegas, and it said at time of ticket purchase they required proof of vaccination. That said, no one ever actually checked. Also there are some other places to travel that require them, but not boosters which is good. I do wonder how long those types of requirements will persist as at this point we’ve all been exposed numerous times so those types of things seem incredibly pointless by now.

But there is zero chance I get a booster and no way my little kids the vaccine. They’ve already had it at least once if not multiple times and for them it’s as normal as any cold we all grew up with, which is something I’m quite sure I wrote about in here years ago.
I want studies done on Covid patients now that compare the severity of their infections to whether it’s their first time getting it or not. Some children have gotten it severely. I am happy to hear that was not the case in your family
dolphinsneu is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.