Thread: Movies and TV MCU Meta Discussion
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2023, 11:52 AM   #778
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post

You get a bunch of people overrating a shit movie, because they're too uncritical as both movie lovers and fanboys. Not to toot my own horn, but just because I did offer reasoning, compare my posts in those pages to the posts of those who were liking and defending the movie, and you'll see (hopefully) what I'm talking about.
Imagine saying this on a football message board. Like you're some kind of genius when it comes to critiquing ****ing movies.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote