View Single Post
Old 02-22-2023, 12:08 PM   #36634
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
In any system, and time period I'd say Marino can't really judge Mahomes because of the era he's playing in. Brady's a situational lucky, cheating bitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
I don't think I'd put him above Montana, but I always contend Steve Young is criminally underrated. He was extremely good during that stretch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Not a bad list but while Young was a better athlete than Montana I just can’t put him above Joe. Montana was just so good, especially when it mattered most. The guy almost overcame Marty being Marty and led KC to a SB despite being a shell of his former self.
Not knowing the team I have or am playing, I shaded a bit towards guys that have a little more elusiveness or mobility.

Montana behind a pristine line with a couple of premier weapons? Sure - I'd take that over Young. But with a spotty line and/or sub-average weapons? I'd prefer a guy in Young that I think can move around a bit, create some time/space/angles to make the play.

There are situations where Montana's the clear play, but I don't know what my circumstances are here so I have to prepare for less than ideal spots. And ultimately I think Young is closer to Montana under ideal circumstances than Montana is to Young under less than ideal circumstances.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote