View Single Post
Old 02-21-2023, 09:00 PM   #13345
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Link some?

Only ones I’ve seen you have to do all these transactions and such a month. And those were for 3.75%.
Today I just put a bit of money into a 1-year CD for 5.0 percent and also a 5-year CD for 5.0 percent. I can't figure out how to link them, but they're

JPMORGAN CHASE BK N A CD 5.00000% 02/28/2024 (1 year)
BANKGLOUCESTER CD 5.00000% 02/28/2028 (5 year)

Did I do good or did I do bad?

My goal these days is to just match or beat inflation overall. So I don't need to get rich. I just need to avoid getting wiped out. It seems to me that inflation over the next five years will be less than 5 percent, so I'm liking the long-term CD.

This is all money that's just sitting in cash right now.

Last edited by Rain Man; 02-21-2023 at 09:10 PM..
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.