View Single Post
Old 02-21-2023, 04:49 PM   #4714
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
We did it with Hali years ago. Then we !@#$ed it all up and let those void years hit the cap BEFORE we re-signed him (though I think Houston's knee not responding to treatment forced our hand there).

And those years are going to automatically void more often than not. A player's not going to want to leave it to the team to either void them or not because those are typically low cost years. I think Bradberry's were like $2 million/yr or something silly like that. Of course the Eagles would've brought him back at $2 million/yr if they could've.

What this probably suggests is that the Eagles aren't going to extend those guys. Or at least they weren't able to come to an agreement before they decided to test the market.

There really isn't any news here, IMO.
I wouldn't say it's no news. These guys are all coming off a Super Bowl appearance. It's very possible they can get more from some other team, based just on that.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.